With 43 years of combined financial planning experience, today’s guests are regulars on national TV and radio, and speak internationally about love and money.
They’ve put in countless hundreds of hours of research and even enlisted the support of a Stanford educated statistician, to help others strengthen their relationships with the 5 Money Personalities. I’m thrilled to introduce you to “The Money Couple,:” Scott & Bethany Palmer!
Scott and Bethany are financial advisers by trade and about 10 years ago they noticed that couples wanted information about planning for retirement… but they were also needing support through money disagreements. They discovered that the “issue” was not about needing more money – it was about the fundamentally different ways that people perceive and manage money. Scott & Bethany discovered that there are 5 money personalities… and every person has two: a primary and a secondary money personality. Once these are identified, then Scott and Bethany can effectively assist couples in learning how to communicate in a way that alleviates many money-related disagreements… AND that knowledge can also help us raise money-empowered kids!
In This Episode You'll Learn
- What are the 5 Money Personalities?
- Why does having different primary/secondary Money Personalities cause conflict?
- How do the Money Personalities develop in us? Are we born with them? Do they change?
- How you can leverage Halloween to begin assessing your child’s Money Personalities! *I love this!*
- Ways that knowing your child’s Money Personality can help with preparing them for adulthood.
- Is it common for our kids to have the same Money Personality as one of their parents?
- How this knowledge could benefit your sales messaging.
Listen and Subscribe Now
Meet The Money Couple
Scott & Bethany Palmer, The Money Couple, have dedicated their lives to helping others strengthen their relationships with The 5 Money Personalities.
With 43 years of combined financial planning experience, they are regulars on national TV and radio, and speak internationally about love and money.
They have put in countless hundreds of hours of research into the Money Personalities, and even enlisted the support of a Stanford educated statistician. All for you to know yourself better and apply it to your family and make it the best it can be.
Take the FREE Money Personality Assessment
- FREE Assessment * reserve 8-10 minutes to take the assessment. Relax and answer from your heart (not what you think the answers should be) for the best results.