Sponsored By The Quarterly Campaign Planner
When I worked at Facebook we were assigned clients on a quarterly basis because all the research identifies it’s the best way to ensure profitability – and that’s the same reason why I plan all my marketing efforts in 3-month batches. It’s a new year – and a new quarter, so if you want to spend less time worrying about marketing your business and more time working in your “zone of genius” (or just playing with your kids) then you need my Quarterly Campaign planner – this is like 3 resources in one (or something I should be charging for, but I’m not – it’s completely free. So grab your copy today at MegBrunson.com/plan
- Her parents were both entrepreneurs – they emigrated to the US from Africa and entrepreneurship was the “American Dream” and what Supna was raised to believe was just “normal”
- She went to college and got a business degree with a minor in entrepreneurship.
- She was a new mom – to TRIPLETS – when the business idea was presented to her and it planted the seed that sprouted her business.
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Has nothing to do with IQ or “intelligence”
- It’s the study of your own emotions…
- how do you study, process, etc. your own emotions
- understand others emotions
- and then adjust your behavior based on that.
- It can 100% be taught
- Kids are born with a LOT of it – but if it’s not nurtured, and we teach them other things instead, then they will just not be as skilled in that area… which is why it should be taught continuously.
- Scientifically linked to people who are happier, healthier, and more successful!
- 5 Pillars of Emotional Intelligence (listen for the breakdown and tips within each pillar!):
- Social Skills
Supna Shah is the founder of WeGo kids and mom of 5 year old triplets. WeGo kids takes an Emotional Intelligence approach to everyday parenting and delivers innovative content and products to parents, just before they need them.
With over a decade studying and applying principles of Emotional Intelligence in multi-national corporations, Supna used emotional intelligence to help guide her as a first time mom. When Supna realized that she wasn't having many of the challenges of other parents, she started sharing her techniques with others, and WeGo kids was born.
WeGo kids has been featured in Entrepreneur, the Huffington Post, on ABC, the Wuf Shanti Show, Dreaming of Baby and several podcasts.
Supna earned her MBA from the University of Florida and currently lives in Tampa with her husband, Parag, and 5 year old triplets.
About The Host
Meg Brunson has been marketing to moms for nearly a decade. After leaving her corporate job at Facebook in 2017 to be a more present mom to her 4 daughters, she founded EIEIO Marketing; a digital marketing agency focused on Facebook Marketing for family-first businesses.
Through highly targeted, results-driven, Facebook Ads she's delivered results for her clients that include: doubling their lead volume, generating 62% more sales than the in-house team, attaining a 16x return on ad spend, and reducing the cost per lead by 99%!
After helping her daughter launch her first business, Storytime With Kiki, at the age of 10, Meg began hosting the FamilyPreneur Podcast: an interview-style podcast for parent entrepreneurs, raising entrepreneurial children.