I know something about you.
Facebook Ads are not your favorite. You either want to outsource completely (and with confidence), or have an expert guide you through understanding all the ins-and-outs.
You want to hop on a Zoom call with a Facebook expert to get personalized guidance with your Ad setup, strategy, optimization, and/or troubleshooting disapprovals & delivery issues… So you KNOW what your next steps should be!
Just in case you don't know me yet: I'm a former Facebook employee, entrepreneur, and mom – I demystify Facebook for parent-entrepreneurs so that they can spend less time stressed with marketing their business, and more time making memories with their kids! ~Meg Brunson
And that's what you get when you book a Strategy Session with me!
Here's what that process looks like:
- On the form below, choose from 20-, 40-, or 60-minute Strategy Session
- Select the day/time that works best for you!
- Fill out “Your Information” in detail – so that we can get right to work on our call.
- 5-minutes before your scheduled appointment join the Zoom meeting (it'll automatically be emailed to you).
- We'll participate in a Zoom call for the agreed upon duration and focus on your customized agenda.
- Within 24 hours of the call you'll receive the recording and a list of action steps – so you only have to take notes if you really want to!
- PLUS – Your strategy session fee will apply towards eligible 1:1 services… it's a win-win!***
Ready to get started?
*** The cost of up to one (1) Strategy Session will be applied towards the initial invoice of eligible 1:1 services (including: ad management, or mentorship) if payment on those 1:1 services is made within 30-days.***
If the investment seems a little steep for you right now – I totally get it – but I can't deliver less value than that on a 1:1 call – it's just not my style. But, I do have other options that may be a better fit – definitely check out the blog, podcast, free resource library, and/or the FREE Facebook Group! I recommend starting at the place that makes the most sense for you, right now – and I'll be here, ready to serve you when you're ready!