Today's guest has been a professional speaker for over 24 years (and is now giving over 75 presentations per year). He is one of the leading authorities in leadership and personal growth—especially time management—helping people take back their calendars and restore sanity to their lives. Through his company, Growing Forward Services, he has partnered with his corporate and individual clients to transform their vision, their habits, and their lives. He is a 3 time author and the host of the Tri-Cities Influencer podcast… Join me in welcoming, Paul Casey!
Paul was an only child, and his mom was a teacher. He grew up watching her multi-task, and he started learning from her to maximize his time – and when he became a teacher himself, he realized how important those skills were for teachers. He unexpectedly was promoted to Vice Principal and was shocked to find the Principal was NOT organized at all – so he offered to help – and that ignited the mission he's on now: to spark breakthrough success in others!
Listen to discover:
- After leaving his full-time job to pursue entrepreneurship, how long did it take Paul to go from $0 to a point where they were financially comfortable/secure?
- What is the “Fulcrum Framework of Focus” – and how will it help you?
- How can we identify our “core values?”
- How to reverse engineer your goals into a vision that will guide you through the coming 1-5 years.
- More detail & explanations surrounding Paul's 3 prioritizing tips:
- Identify the 3 top priorities for tomorrow.
- Front-load those priorities into the morning.
- Make all tasks into appointments with yourself.
- How to ensure that you don't block off TOO much time on your calendar for your tasks… so you still have room for clients. (This was SO helpful for me, personally – gonna change the way I do business!!)
Listen and Subscribe Now
Originally from Chicago, Paul has now been a professional speaker for over 24 years (now giving over 75 presentations per year), and he is one of the leading authorities in leadership and personal growth—especially time management—helping people take back their calendars and restore sanity to their lives. Through his company, Growing Forward Services, Paul has partnered with his corporate and individual clients to transform their vision, their habits, and their lives. Currently, Paul carries out his mission of sparking breakthrough success by contributing daily inspirational growth messages on local radio and via social media. Also, he has inspired thousands of individuals and leaders to grow forward through his seminars, his team-building off-site retreats, one-to-one self-leadership coaching, Mastermind groups, and as a keynote speaker. Paul has written 3 books: The Static Cling Principle (on habits and mindsets), Maximizing Every Minute (on time management), and Leading the Team You’ve Always Wanted. And he interviews local leaders in his podcast: the Tri-Cities Influencer.
- Download Paul's FREE Control My Calendar Checklist – or – Text GROWING to 72000