The best tasks are tasks that are both helpful to your ideal customer and make you money. Fortunately, usually, both are the same thing. In your business you likely do many tasks each day, but what if you started each day with a money-making task? How would that change your business and your bottom-line?
- Instant Webinar – Pick a topic, host a webinar, and at the end sell a small item that’s easily affordable for your audience. If it’s a $27-dollar item, how many would you need to sell to make it worth it? Don’t worry, if no one shows up, post the recording on social media, on your website, and/or on Youtube.com.
- Facebook Live – Yes, you can sell on a Facebook Live. Host a Facebook Live about a question you’ve received from a customer in which you also have a product that you can recommend to them to help solve this problem.
- Send an Email Promotion – An email is a great way to boost your income and make money. You have the list, which is growing, so you may as well use it. Promote one of your products or find one that you know they need and will like in an email today. Tell them a story and relate it back to them. If it’s an expensive product with a fat commission, offer an upsell that blows them away.
- Add Another Product to Your Shopping Cart – Guess what, even if you haven’t had time to create a product, you can find master resell rights products that fit your audience. All you have to do is rebrand with your images, colors, fonts, and update slightly (about two hours of work) and then upload to your system and promote to your groups, email list, and so forth.
- Create a Resource List Blog Post – This is a great way to bring in a little extra money from your customers. They usually want to know what you use, so either create and promote, or if you already have a resource list with affiliate links – promote it. It can be tools you use, software you use, and even books you’ve read or courses you’ve taken. It’s up to you and what your customer needs.
- Share an Amazon Associates Link – Did you buy something from Amazon recently that you just loved that fits your audience? Share one of your Amazon Associate links to the product. You can even find neat t-shirts to promote that someone else already made that fit your brand. A dollar here and a dollar there always helps.
Any of these ideas will work to boost your income and are qualified as a money-making task. None of them take super long to accomplish; some can be done in minutes. The important thing is to get into the practice of doing at least one money-making task first thing before you do anything that won’t make money and is just busy work.
What money-making task did you do today?
- Stay with me – Every week I share new content related to content creation, business, and marketing. The easiest way not to miss anything is to join my weekly newsletter!
- Connect with a likeminded community – the FamilyPreneur™ Community is a great place to connect with other parents who are building businesses! Request to join, answer a couple easy questions (so we can ensure everyone in the group is legit), and I'll get you approved ASAP!