Today's guest has been coaching women for over a decade on how to create a vision for their best life. She thrives on sharing her message of self-empowerment and a wellness-centered life. Her biggest passion project has been the creation of a digital course that teaches women how to create income generating girls empowerment groups in their own communities, and her greatest goal is for every young girl and women to find her own voice and live a life that lights her up from the inside-out. She is a proud twin mama, life coach, creator of GiRLiFE Empowerment Series, and has just released her first book “xoxo, from a girl who gets it: life notes for the young girl within.” -Melody Pourmoradi
Melody shares about the Girl Life Empowerment Program
- She is giving other women to tools to empower the girls in their community.
- This is a franchise type model-a“business about a box”.
- She gives the training, tools, and resources to facilitate the workshops.
- The groups are for girls from ages 5-12 years old.
- The goal is to be able to equip girls earlier so they already have tools when they need them most in the years that follow.
- She recognized the need to harness the confidence of a young girl to carry it on into adulthood.
Melody shares some tips for encouraging confidence in young people.
- The program helps girls understand the power of their intuition and how to listen to it.
- It also teaches girls about utilizing mindfulness.
Melody shares how women can get started with leading a program in their community.
- They will start the digital training, complete with seven modules.
- She offers a huge community of support for guidance and accountability with the FaceBook course group.
Melody talks about how the workshop came to life.
- It all started with a simple moment of watching her 7 year old girls engaged in play.
- Life coaching was fulfilling but GiRLiFE Empowerment was the “cause” that made her come alive.
Melody talks about her experience growing up in an entrepreneurial home.
- Her parents had a home decor business.
- She had the opportunity to have a lot of hands on experience in all parts of the business.
- Her degree in business has supported her passion to impact the lives of others.
Melody talks about how having the twins impacted her business.
- The twins are the sole inspiration for the business.
- For her, the idea of family and work life “balance” is a bit elusive.
- She advocates for self-care being key for being able to be both mom and business owner.
Melody shares about the twins’ involvement with the business.
- The girls are highly involved in the business events and are her own personal mastermind.
- At home, family dinners and supporting each other’s events on the weekend is a priority.
Melody shares her advice for anyone looking to start a business soon.
- Know your why and make sure your business is a calling!
Melody talks about her book and her freebie!
- The Book: Xoxo, from a Girl Who Gets It: Life Notes for the Young Girl Within
- Grab your Gratitude Workshop Freebie here!
Meet Melody Pourmoradi
Melody Pourmoradi is a proud twin mama, life coach, author and the creator of GiRLiFE Empowerment Series. Shas been coaching women for over a decade on how to create a vision for their best life. She thrives on sharing her message of self-empowerment and a wellness-centered life. Her biggest passion project has been the creation of a digital course that teaches women how to create income generating girls empowerment groups in their own communities. Her greatest goal is for every young girl and women to find her own voice and live a life that lights her up from the inside-out. She has just released her first book “xoxo, from a girl who gets it: life notes for the young girl within.”
Find Melody Pourmoradi
Let's Have some FUN!
If you know you need to improve your marketing, but don't know exactly where to start… or you just love buzzfeed-like quizzes… then you need to check out THIS QUIZ! It'll reveal exactly what you need to take your marketing to the next level PLUS start an epic dance party!
About The Host
Meg Brunson has been marketing to moms for nearly a decade. After leaving her corporate job at Facebook in 2017 to be a more present mom to her 4 daughters, she founded EIEIO Marketing; a digital marketing agency focused on Facebook Marketing for family-first businesses.
Through highly targeted, results-driven, Facebook Ads she's delivered results for her clients that include: doubling their lead volume, generating 62% more sales than the in-house team, attaining a 16x return on ad spend, and reducing the cost per lead by 99%!
After helping her daughter launch her first business, Storytime With Kiki, at the age of 10, Meg began hosting the FamilyPreneur Podcast: an interview-style podcast for parent entrepreneurs, raising entrepreneurial children.