Marketing Mama Raising KidPreneurs
Press & Media Inquiries: PR@MegBrunson.com
Not your typical “marketing expert,” Meg was a serial entrepreneur trying to provide a better life for her family, with no formal business training to rely on. After immersing herself into learning everything she possibly could about Facebook Marketing, she not only became a sought out expert in her niche, but was also sought out by Facebook themselves.
While employed at Facebook, Meg expanded her knowledge and experiences, while maintaining her ability to simplify material so that bootstrapped businesses could promote like pros. The desire to be more present for her family (including 4 young daughters) influenced her decision to leave Facebook and return home to a life of entrepreneurship, where she currently leverages her insider secrets to help small businesses turn their Facebook Pages into profits.
Building a business with kids at home isn't easy. Through involving her children in age-appropriate ways, Meg has found a unique work-life balance that has even inspired her children to pursue their own business ventures. Through the FamilyPreneur Podcast, Meg explores the intersect of family and business. She believes that, “Everyone has marketable skills and that it's never too early (or too late) to begin your business.”
Areas of expertise
- being raised in the entrepreneurial shadow of her father, who died when she was still very young
- a brush with death herself during a very traumatic pregnancy
- multiple failed attempts at entrepreneurship.
In the News
- Etched Marketing: Should Your Business Use Facebook Ads?
- Hello You Designs: Why You Should be Using Facebook Pixel
- Maroon Oak: 6 Strategies to Enrich your In-person Networking with Facebook
- Mindful Mavericks Magazine: How To Rule Your FB Ads (Especially in the Health & Wellness Industry)
- Social Media Examiner:
- CEO Blog Nation:
- CMS Wire: Tips to Help Businesses Get More From Social Media
- Creative Mindscape:
- Crisp Thinking: How will you change the way you use social media in 2018?
- Fit Small Business: Top 20 Mompreneur Business Ideas for 2018 & Beyond
- Forbes: Will Facebook Become The Preferred Way For Fans To Watch Sports
- Maroon Oak:
- Moneyish (Dow Jones): Science Says to Stop Buying Your Kids So Much Crap
- NGDATA: Marketing Experts Reveal Their Single Most Effective Source for Gathering the Most Meaningfull Customer Intelligence.
- ShanPreneur: Interview with Meg
- ShareThis: Top Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Facebook Audience Insights
- Template Monster: The Benefits Of blogging
- USA Weekly: Social Media Expert Meg Brunson Shares Tips on Social Media Marketing in 2018
- Work-At-Home Success: Experts Share Their Tips on Managing Your Marketing
- Digital Marketers Sound Off: Tips, Tactics, Tools, and Predictions from 101 Digital Marketing Specialists (Contributor, June 1, 2018)
- The Stacia Kennedy Show
- Go After Your Passion Live
- Fempire Creative
- Coming Soon: Coffee & Chaos
- Internet Traffic Live (April, 2018)
- Ultimate Stage Experience (June, 2018)
- Intro to Social: Phoenix Valley Northside Networking Group (July 2017)
- Ready, Set, Ad: Phoenix Valley Northside Networking Group (August 2017)
- Intro to Facebook Ads: Bridal Businesses (August 2017)
- Intro to Social: Phoenix Public Library (November 2017)
- Facebook Business Page Set Up: Phoenix Public Library (December 2017)
- Learn & Launch:LinkedIn-The Forgotten Social Media Platform: Starshine Communities (April 2018)
- Advanced Facebook Pixel Installation with Google Tag Manager: Internet Traffic Live (April, 2018)
Truly a Facebook Expert
Diana Trinh, The Coffee Date
An Exceptional Instructor!
Michele Lennon, HowToTrainADreamDog.com
Meg is a Master Facebook Strategist!
Stacy Brookman, StacyBrookman.com
Facebook Ad Marketing Gold!
Lara Adler, LaraAdler.com
Meg Knows What Facebook Wants!
Game Changing Advice!
Kelly M, PetitePrincessBox.com
Press & Media Inquiries Contact: PR@MegBrunson.com