Redefining “Balance” by Blending Family & Entrepreneurship
Press & Media Inquiries: PR@MegBrunson.com
Not your typical “marketing expert,” Meg was a serial entrepreneur trying to provide a better life for her family, with no formal business training to rely on. After immersing herself into learning everything she possibly could about Facebook Marketing, she not only became a sought out expert in her niche, but was also sought out by Facebook themselves.
While employed at Facebook, Meg expanded her knowledge and experiences, while maintaining her ability to simplify material so that bootstrapped businesses could promote like pros. The desire to be more present for her family (including 4 young daughters) influenced her decision to leave Facebook and return home to a life of entrepreneurship, where she currently leverages her insider secrets to help small businesses turn their Facebook Pages into profits.
Meg is currently RV’ing across the US with her family, while empowering other families to live their dreams, by pursuing their passions together. Her clients are increasing influence online – leveraging the power of Facebook and Instagram marketing to build their businesses while spending more time together making happy memories.
Meg is a professional speaker, children’s book author, host of the FamilyPreneur™ podcast and CEO of EIEIO Marketing.
Areas of Expertise
- Advanced Facebook Marketing Strategies
- The one Facebook Ad every business should be running!
- How to know if you're ready for Facebook Ads
- How is full-time travel affordable for the average family?
- How did you overcome objections from your husband?
- What have been the unexpected challenges of full time travel?
You may know Meg from:
- Etched Marketing: Should Your Business Use Facebook Ads?
- Hello You Designs: Why You Should be Using Facebook Pixel
- Maroon Oak: 6 Strategies to Enrich your In-person Networking with Facebook
- Mindful Mavericks Magazine: How To Rule Your FB Ads (Especially in the Health & Wellness Industry)
- Social Media Examiner:
- Born to Invest: How To Be A Vigilant Consumer
- CEO Blog Nation:
- CMS Wire: Tips to Help Businesses Get More From Social Media
- Creative Mindscape:
- Crisp Thinking: How will you change the way you use social media in 2018?
- Dara Simons: What Motivated You to Start a Home Business?
- Fit Small Business:
- Forbes: Will Facebook Become The Preferred Way For Fans To Watch Sports
- Maroon Oak:
- Medium: In a world of personalized ads, here’s how to resist the come-ons
- Moneyish (Dow Jones): Science Says to Stop Buying Your Kids So Much Crap
- NGDATA: Marketing Experts Reveal Their Single Most Effective Source for Gathering the Most Meaningfull Customer Intelligence.
- Olive & Co: Awareness to Advocacy: The Art of Nurturing High-Funnel Leads
- Readers Digest: Advertising Tricks You Didn’t Know You Were Falling For
- ShanPreneur: Interview with Meg
- ShareThis: Top Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Facebook Audience Insights
- Small Business Trends: 10 Awesome Tips About Small Business Resources
- Template Monster: The Benefits Of Blogging
- Type A: Social Media Engagement Tips for Bloggers
- USA Weekly: Social Media Expert Meg Brunson Shares Tips on Social Media Marketing in 2018
- Work-At-Home Success: Experts Share Their Tips on Managing Your Marketing
- Digital Marketers Sound Off: Tips, Tactics, Tools, and Predictions from 101 Digital Marketing Specialists (Contributor, June 2018)
- ABCs of Business (Author & Illustrator, June 2019)
- How to Raise Entrepreneurial Kids (Contributor, December 2020)
- Messy Roads of Motherhood (January 22, 2018)
- Spark Joy (February 6, 2018)
- Ask Pat 2.0 (March 29, 2018)
- I Am The Future Me (May 3, 2018)
- The Anxious Rebel(June 25, 2018)
- Delivering Miracles (July 18, 2018)
- Savvy Social Podcast (July 26, 2018)
- Working Woman's Wealth (August 28, 2018)
- Raising A Powerful Girl - Episode 45 (August 28, 2018)
- Influencer Entrepreneurs Podcast (October 1, 2018)
- Jenn Taylor's #Rerouting (October 9, 2018)
- The Tech of Business (October 31, 2018)
- Simply Woke (November 1, 2018)
- Ask Pat 2.0 - Where are they now? (November 8, 2018)
- Living with Money (November 29, 2018)
- Our Young Creators (January 19, 2019)
- Mama, Build Your Empire (January 28. 2019)
- Life on Ocean Avenue (February 3, 2019)
- Women's Business Workshop Podcast (February 12. 2019)
- Live Free, Mama (February 25, 2019)
- 25 Podcasters Reveal How To Succeed At Achieving Your Goals (February 28, 2019)
- The Digital Marketing Superhero's Club: Split Testing Your Way to 23,337 Email Subscribers (April 23, 2019)
- 360 Health Biz Podcast: Use Facebook Ads Effectively to Grow Your Business (December 26, 2019)
- Rising Moms: Living The Dream In An RV (Plus The Highs, Lows, And Challenges) - (March 24, 2020)
- Good Things In Life: Earning Money In A Way That Works For Your Family - (August 20, 2020)
- Internet Traffic Live (April, 2018)
- Ultimate Stage Experience (June, 2018)
- Broadcast Your Authority (October, 2018)
- DC PodFest (November 2018)
- Influential Summit (February 2019)
- Women's Business Workshop Lakeside Conference (March 2019)
- PodFest Multimedia Expo (March 2019)
- Raising A Mogul Summit (June 2019)
- Exposure & Profit (October 2019)
- Intro to Social: Phoenix Valley Northside Networking Group (July 2017)
- Ready, Set, Ad: Phoenix Valley Northside Networking Group (August 2017)
- Intro to Facebook Ads: Bridal Businesses (August 2017)
- Intro to Social: Phoenix Public Library (November 2017)
- Facebook Business Page Set Up: Phoenix Public Library (December 2017)
- Learn & Launch:LinkedIn-The Forgotten Social Media Platform: Starshine Communities (April 2018)
- Advanced Facebook Pixel Installation with Google Tag Manager: Internet Traffic Live (April, 2018)
- Beyond Boosting with Facebook Ads: Codobe (October, 2018)
- Facebook Marketing Strategies: Impact for Enterprising Women (March, 2019)
What Others are Saying
An Exceptional Instructor!
Michele Lennon, HowToTrainADreamDog.com
Meg is a Master Facebook Strategist!
Stacy Brookman, StacyBrookman.com
Request More Info About Booking Meg:
Meg (Brunson) is a mommy blogger turned Facebook employee who left the 9-5 for a life of freedom and flexibility. She’s currently RVing across the US with her family, while empowering other families to live their dreams, by pursuing their passions together. Her clients are increasing influence online – leveraging the power of Facebook and Instagram marketing to build their businesses while spending more time with their families.
Meg is a professional speaker, children’s book author, host of the FamilyPreneur podcast and CEO of EIEIO Marketing.
Press & Media Inquiries Contact: PR@MegBrunson.com