These days, family time has placed more demands on us than we are used to – with homeschooling for all, enhanced household chores since everyone is always home, and everyone still expects 3 meals and 2 snacks every day.
Since family always comes first – the lack of time can negatively impact our business growth.
While it may seem impossible, there are ways to find more time in the day to get everything done in your business and accommodate the increased family demands, without going crazy. It may take a little bit of extra time up front, but trust me – it’s worth it!
- Focus on what you’re best at and love doing
When we first start our businesses, we wear a lot of hats to make it all happen. You may still find yourself wearing a lot of hats! When you take a look at the entrepreneurs you admire most; they are focusing on what they’re best at, and they’ve got a team behind them to support everything else.
While I’m sure you’d love to get to the point where you have a team and everyone is working on what they do best and love – it doesn’t happen all at once. You need to remove things from your plate and start outsourcing slowly.
Think of outsourcing this way – you’ll have more time to focus on what you’re best at each time you outsource something from that list. Not only that, but you will free up time that can be allocated back to your family!
- Focus on marketing methods that actually work for you
You probably have your business on every social media platform out there, trying to keep up with all the latest trends. It is a lot to juggle and you probably still feel like you are missing out on something.
The thing is most successful entrepreneurs only have one or two methods of marketing that really work well for them.
For me, Facebook and referrals are the way to go. Everything in my business got better when I stopped spending so much time in other areas – and that extra time? Reallocated to my family!.
- Focus some time every day on YOU
While it may seem counterproductive to set aside time each day to focus on yourself when you’re trying to find more time in the day – it’s actually very important!
What “refills our cup” is different for every person – but whether you schedule a massage, manicure, craft time, a Netflix binge session, etc. – When we’re feeling good – deeply good, to our core – we can be much more productive than when we’re overwhelmed. And when we’re more productive, tasks take less time – and you guessed it – more time allocated to the family without sacrificing our business!
Want to learn even more ways to find more time in the day? Sign up for the Become Influential Virtual Summit! 40+ experts will be covering all kinds of topics and sharing actionable tips that you can implement in your business (and life) right away! The best part? It’s FREE!
We even have presentations for each of the steps we talked about today! Here's some that fit well with each of our points:
- Successfully Delegate Social Media Tasks | Jamie Van Cuyk is the expert at hiring and outsourcing and will walk you through one of the most popular tasks to outsource!
- Does Your Content Need C.P.R.? | Yong Pratt will reveal how she outsources to her kids!
- Marketing that works
- Understanding & Utilizing Your Analytics | Lisa Yvonne will help us understand the analytics so we can make better marketing decisions
- ALL 8 presentations on Wednesday are focused on social media – and Thursday focuses on a variety of other marketing strategies – so you can explore what will work best for you!
- Focusing on YOU
- Mindset Secrets | Bob & Therese Sparkins will share 7 strategies for creating more joy and happiness in your life, and how to achieve your goals without constant struggle.
- Self-Empowerment through Self-Love | Marta Spirk will show you how to make personal development a priority consistently and how it’s the foundation for growth in all areas of your life.
SO MUCH GOOD STUFF!
If you don't have your free ticket yet, click here for more information!