Today's guest grew up in Pennsylvania and now splits time between there and the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. She is a wife and a homeschooling mom of two kids. Join me in welcoming the co-author of The Miracle Morning for Parents and Families and creator of GratefulParent.com – Lindsay McCarthy
Sponsored By Ready? Set… Ad!
When I left my job at Facebook I knew that I wanted to continue helping parents figure out how to leverage Facebook Ads to build their businesses so that they could build a life with the freedom and flexibility to be the parents that they wanted to be to their kids – just like I did. For a long time I resisted creating a digital course because I love working with people 1:1… but, then I realized that my resistance to a course was actually limiting the impact I could have. With a course, I will be able to help exponentially more people than I would ever be able to help 1:1 and today I am so excited to announce that this episode is brought to you by my digital course: Ready? Set… Ad! The course just opened for enrollment this week (at the end of January 2019!) and when you enroll you’re going to learn everything you need to know to run Facebook Ads that consistently put your message in front of the people who want and need your product – and most importantly that you’re making money! Visit ReadySetAd.com to learn more – but don’t delay, we’re closing the doors again soon – next week actually!
What kind of lifestyle are you living right now?
- The entrepreneurial/ homeschooling life means traveling to Japan for 15 days is an option!
- Kids tagged along on Dad’s work trip and got to see castles, bamboo forests, and snow monkeys!
- Homeschool + travel means kids are more present and engaged!
Tell us about your transition from being a SAHM, Author, and Mastermind Facilitator
- Travel and flexibility was a high priority for their family.
- A new format for school included enrolling in a school for homeschoolers with NO attendance policy!
- This lifestyle allows them to enjoy the best of both Pennsylvania and Colorado!
- Kids are included in identifying what they want to study next.
Tell me more about the GoBundance Conference
- The purpose of the conference is less about business, and more about developing family values.
- The conference supports all family members, including the kids.
Tell us about how the Miracle Morning has influenced your entrepreneurial journey
- It’s all about waking up before you have to in order to get some personal development: SAVERS
- Lindsey found a way to make these same habits kid friendly: CHARMS in the Miracle Morning for Parents and Families
- All the rituals only need to take 15-20 minutes
- Book on Amazon: The Miracle Morning for Parents and Families
- Facebook Group: The Miracle Morning for Parents and Families
- Lindsay’s Website: www.gratefulparent.com
Meet Lindsay McCarthy
Lindsay McCarthy is a wife and homeschool mom of two kids. She is the co-author of The Miracle Morning for Parents and Families and creator of GratefulParent.com where she blogs. She grew up in Pennsylvania and now splits time between there and the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. She enjoys writing, gardening, and playing field hockey. Lindsay loves to travel and one of her favorite trips was her honeymoon to Curacao and Bonaire where she and her husband became certified scuba divers.
Find Lindsay McCarthy
About The Host
Meg Brunson has been marketing to moms for nearly a decade. After leaving her corporate job at Facebook in 2017 to be a more present mom to her 4 daughters, she founded EIEIO Marketing; a digital marketing agency focused on Facebook Marketing for family-first businesses.
Through highly targeted, results-driven, Facebook Ads she's delivered results for her clients that include: doubling their lead volume, generating 62% more sales than the in-house team, attaining a 16x return on ad spend, and reducing the cost per lead by 99%!
After helping her daughter launch her first business, Storytime With Kiki, at the age of 10, Meg began hosting the FamilyPreneur Podcast: an interview-style podcast for parent entrepreneurs, raising entrepreneurial children.