Sponsored By my Quarterly Campaign Planner
When I worked at Facebook we were assigned clients on a quarterly basis because all the research identifies it’s the best way to ensure profitability – and that’s the same reason why I plan all my marketing efforts in 3-month batches. It’s a new year – and a new quarter, so if you want to spend less time worrying about marketing your business and more time working in your “zone of genius” (or just playing with your kids) then you need my Quarterly Campaign planner – this is like 3 resources in one (or something I should be charging for, but I’m not – it’s completely free. So grab your copy today at MegBrunson.com/plan
- Khadya shares her background, she didn’t think she’d ever be an entrepreneur.
- She joined the Marine Corps.
- She was making money that just went to rent and childcare.
- She had a good job and became homeless while she was still working.
- When she had her fifth child she realized that she needed to make a drastic change.
- As a veteran, she knew she could go to school for free.
- She’s working on her Bachelor's degree in business administration.
- Khadya tells the story of how she began to get clients and build her business.
- What are your planning tips?
- You have to believe that you can accomplish things and you have to know why you want to.
- What are your kids picking up on from this journey?
- They’re learning to not give up and to keep striving.
- Tell us about the movement you’ve recently started.
- It’s about women taking a stand and making major moves while having a supportive community.
Meet Khadya Hale
Khadya Hale is the Founder and CEO of Khadya’s VA Solutions. She is an administrative systems strategist (often referred to as an Operations Goddess by her clients) who specializes in creating, implementing, and managing administrative systems that help streamline businesses allowing them to operate both effectively and efficiently.
When Khadya is not managing her clients, you can most likely find her playing maid, referee, and cook to her children. It’s no wonder systems and procedures, checklists, and deadlines are her happy place when you learn that her children are ages 2, 3, 4, 5, and 8.
Find Khadya Hale
Beth Griffith is driven by connecting people to products, services and experiences that is the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel in their darkest hour – and so she teaches women the financial mindset, marketing and branding strategies that help women business owners to actually get what it is that they sell into consumers hands. She runs a six-figure business and has opened a co-working center in Mesa, AZ called “She Works Here” where she teaches workshops and provides resources and space for women to succeed in business.
Supna Shah is a Mom of triplets and the founder of WeGo Kids. She is on a mission to take an Emotional Intelligence approach to everyday parenting by delivering innovative content and products to real parents raising world changers. You definitely don't want to miss that mid-week mastermind… and between now and then you can catch our Family Friday and Marketing Monday episodes on their respective days! Have a great week! BYE!
About The Host
Meg Brunson has been marketing to moms for nearly a decade. After leaving her corporate job at Facebook in 2017 to be a more present mom to her 4 daughters, she founded EIEIO Marketing; a digital marketing agency focused on Facebook Marketing for family-first businesses.
Through highly targeted, results-driven, Facebook Ads she's delivered results for her clients that include: doubling their lead volume, generating 62% more sales than the in-house team, attaining a 16x return on ad spend, and reducing the cost per lead by 99%!
After helping her daughter launch her first business, Storytime With Kiki, at the age of 10, Meg began hosting the FamilyPreneur Podcast: an interview-style podcast for parent entrepreneurs, raising entrepreneurial children.