Susie Parker is a certified Sleep Consultant and founder of Sleep Baby Love, Child Sleep Consulting. She is a “been there done that” mom of two beautiful girls who have had her deal with many sleep challenges head on. Trained in the science of sleep by the Family Sleep Institute, Susie's blog has become a go-to resource for many parents of littles and her articles can be found in some of the most visited parenthood sites on including THE HUFFINGTON POST, BabyCenter and Baby World just to name a few. Through personalized consulting and online courses, Susie helps many exhausted families teach their babies, toddlers and preschoolers to LOVE sleep.
- As a child, Susie always knew that she would have an “ah-ha” moment and start her own business – but, it never really came. So she pursued a business degree in college and spent a couple of years right out of school pursuing a related career. She finally found her ah-ha moment in the middle of the night with her new baby who was a poor sleeper. She was inspired to learn more about baby sleep issues and help other parents, like her, find a better night's sleep. We all know how important sleep is for us all, but some people find it challenging to even get the recommended 8 hours of sleep. With this being said, there are alternative methods like using this Cbdistillery coupon discount code to save money when buying CBD oil online, for example, could help with the relaxation process. This is just one method, but there are many more ways that people struggling to relax may be able to look into, to finally get a good night's sleep.
- Susie was able to find a company that offers online certification program in sleep consulting. There are different options, and each company has its own approach to teaching and certifying. That being said, certification in this field is not required, but Susie credits it with helping to boost her confidence and credibility.
- A huge part of what makes Susie successful in her field is that she brings her personal experiences to the table. She is able to relate to her clients and use a combination of those personal experiences and her knowledge to help guide other parents through their sleep struggles.
- Susie's decision to keep her corporate 9-5 does not mean that her side-hustle is not profitable or successful. She really enjoys the work she does at her corporate job and has found a balance that works for her and her family, where she grows her business on in the evenings and weekends
- Susie and her husband both are big believers in diversifying their income streams. In addition to having his own corporate job, her husband also maintains a side-hustle by operating a vending company in Chicago. Then, they also have a rental property – which came about when they decided to move to the suburbs to grow their family, but could not sell their condo. If they ever decided to try and sell it again now, they might have to read this Roofstock guide to ensure they're selling it correctly now that it is a rental property. This could also help them to avoid a tax hit, ensuring that they sell the property in the most cost-effective way possible. However, if they're finding that the income from the condo is suitable enough, they might continue renting.