Today's guest is just 8 years old and has been featured on Fox5 Atlanta's Best New Homes, My Time Magazine and several other platforms. He created his business to develop fun, adventurous and unique ways of learning for other kids. I would like to introduce you to the 8 year old CEO of Daddy Did You Know, accompanied my his mom Tara, Caden Harris!
Caden shares a little bit about himself.
- Caden’s business is different because is it is for kids created by a a kid.
- Caden attends Toast Masters to help him develop his public speaking skills.
- He was actually inspired by Kennedi, his sister, who started her own business.
- Caden’s goal is to be able to buy a multi-family unit before he is 20.
Caden shares about his road to fame.
- Caden has “Mortgage Dos and Don’ts” flashcards with New American Funding.
- He became one of the “Top 20 Students” in Atlanta.
- He was able to do share at his school on Career Day and his friends were very excited about his business!
- Caden also does science projects on his YouTube channel.
Caden shares about how his business runs smoothly.
- Caden says his friends want to work for him.
- He is coming up with lots of ideas for employees.
- Currently his mom helps deliver “all of the things” so he does not run out of product.
- His dad helps Caden develop his ideas.
Tara shares what it’s like to be a mom to two entrepreneurs.
- It gets very busy since both kids have their own businesses as well as both parents!
- It all is made possible because of teamwork.
- Tara is a Navy veteran and was inspired to be an entrepreneur by working for her family’s business after her service.
Caden shares his favorite business books.
- “Average Skill for Nominal Will” by Eric Thomas
- “The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure” by Grant Cardone and Gildan Medina.
Caden shares his advice for starting a business
- Don’t let negative thoughts get you down and always ask for help!
Tara shares her advice for helping other parents who are raising KidPreneurs.
- Do your research and have your kids really involved in the process.
Be sure to get to find Caden’s book and his course here!
Meet Caden Harris
Caden Harris is the 8-year-old CEO of Daddy Did You Know? Caden created this company to develop fun, adventurous and unique ways of learning.
This business will:
- Solve the problem of financial literacy and expand children's ideas through hands on YouTube tutorials. Parents and educators should know about Daddy Did You Know? Because kids tend to absorb information better from their peers.
- Daddy Did You Know's financial flashcards, activity books and bookmarks are different from other educational tools because they are for kids, by a kid. Caden continues to add products and videos to his compilation of projects in science, engineering, technology, learning and finances.
Caden and his business have been featured on Fox5 Atlanta's Best New Homes, My Time Magazine and several other platforms.
Find Caden Harris
About The Host
Meg Brunson has been marketing to moms for nearly a decade. After leaving her corporate job at Facebook in 2017 to be a more present mom to her 4 daughters, she founded EIEIO Marketing; a digital marketing agency focused on Facebook Marketing for family-first businesses.
Through highly targeted, results-driven, Facebook Ads she's delivered results for her clients that include: doubling their lead volume, generating 62% more sales than the in-house team, attaining a 16x return on ad spend, and reducing the cost per lead by 99%!
After helping her daughter launch her first business, Storytime With Kiki, at the age of 10, Meg began hosting the FamilyPreneur Podcast: an interview-style podcast for parent entrepreneurs, raising entrepreneurial children.