One great benefit that results from participating in communities on every platform is that people get to know you and start inviting you to participate in bundle sales and giveaways. A bundle sale means that a lot of creators contribute a product, usually digital, to the offer. Usually, more than 10 people or brands participate.
Each person who contributes to the bundle also promises to market it to their audience. Often, they’ll earn affiliate income for promoting to their audience with a special link. They’ll earn money regardless if the bundle is for sale or is a giveaway due to the opportunities for list building and upselling that are often presented in these instances.
To experience success in a giveaway, make sure that you:
- Edit Something You Already Sell – If you already have products, edit and improve something you already have instead of making something new if you can. That way it doesn’t take much time. You may already have fully optimized products that you can offer, too. Look at the audience based on the organizer and other participants and try to make it match as much as possible.
- Add More CTAs Inside – Edit the freebie so that it has at least one link back to your site or a freebie for the reader so that you can bring them to your email list if the giveaway is not set up so that you can collect email addresses for people who don’t buy directly from you (depending on how they compile the bundle).
- Improve Your Landing Pages – Because you’re going to have an influx of visitors to your site during the bundle sale or giveaway depending on how they set the event up, it’s important to take the time to ensure that everything works well, loads fast, and speaks to the right audience when they do land on your page.
- Do Your Part – Ensure that you do what you’re supposed to do, plus a little, to help promote the bundle event. What makes an event like this so successful is that everyone is marketing it to their audience which is a way for everyone to leverage their relationships and grow their list.
- Know Who You’re Dealing With – Don’t just join any bundle sale or giveaway. Instead, make sure that you know who the people are who are joining in. You want to work with only real business owners who are serious about their business as well as honest and upfront with their customers.
Bundle sales and giveaways are awesome ways to get your name out there if you ensure that the product you provide is well branded and a good representation of what you offer. Even if it’s a freebie, it’s important to provide high-quality and everyone else should, too.
- Stay with me – Every week I share new content related to content creation, business, and marketing. The easiest way not to miss anything is to join my weekly newsletter!
- Connect with a likeminded community – the FamilyPreneur™ Community is a great place to connect with other parents who are building businesses! Request to join, answer a couple easy questions (so we can ensure everyone in the group is legit), and I'll get you approved ASAP!