Sponsored By My Quarterly Facebook Ad Campaign Planner
When I worked at Facebook we were assigned clients on a quarterly basis because all the research identifies it’s the best way to ensure profitability – and that’s the same reason why I plan all my marketing efforts in 3-month batches. It’s a new year – and a new quarter, so if you want to spend less time worrying about marketing your business and more time working in your “zone of genius” (or just playing with your kids) then you need my Quarterly Campaign planner – this is like 3 resources in one (or something I should be ch
- Beth talks about what makes her approach to money mindset so different.
- Everyone goes through typical stages of financial mindset.
- Your experiences will help dictate your money mindset.
- Beth gives a general overview of what the money mindset transition looks like.
- Learn how to teach your children to be clear with what they want.
- The part of the brain that doesn’t understand the word “don’t” and how to change your language.
- The best place for your kids to be on the spectrum of penny pincher to over-spender.
- You can massively increase your kids ability to absorb money concepts if you start thinking experientially.
- How to ensure your kids don’t have limiting beliefs about money.
- Give your kids experiences to let them know that they can create money if they do the right things.
- Beth talks about her experience with manifesting and how it’s changed over the years.
- How to translate the science with the “woo”.
Meet Beth Griffith
Beth Griffith is driven by connecting people to products, services and experiences that is the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel in their darkest hour – and so she teaches women the financial mindset, marketing and branding strategies that help women business owners to actually get what it is that they sell into consumers hands. She runs a six-figure business and has opened a co-working center in Mesa, AZ called “She Works Here” where she teaches workshops and provides resources and space for women to succeed in business.
Find Beth Griffith
Marta Spirk is a triplet mom, health & success coach, and a host of the Mom Does It All podcast. She was born in Brazil and lived there her whole life until marrying an American and moving to the US. She has a background in teaching, translating and tutoring and is now helping moms prioritize their physical and mental health as well as grow their business stress-free, by following their passion and joy!
I'll welcome Khadya Hale, the Founder and CEO of Khadya’s VA Solutions, to FamilyPreneur's mid-week mastermind! She is an administrative systems strategist (often referred to as an Operations Goddess by her clients) who specializes in creating, implementing, and managing administrative systems that help streamline businesses allowing them to operate both effectively and efficiently. When Khadya is not managing her clients, you can most likely find her playing maid, referee, and cook to her children. It’s no wonder systems and procedures, checklists, and deadlines are her happy place when you learn that her children are ages 2, 3, 4, 5, and 8 – and just wait until you hear her amazing story of hope after homelessness! This week we're also debuting our new Family Friday and Marketing Monday episodes – which I hope you'll enjoy between now and then – definitely reach out and let me know what you think!
About The Host
Meg Brunson has been marketing to moms for nearly a decade. After leaving her corporate job at Facebook in 2017 to be a more present mom to her 4 daughters, she founded EIEIO Marketing; a digital marketing agency focused on Facebook Marketing for family-first businesses.
Through highly targeted, results-driven, Facebook Ads she's delivered results for her clients that include: doubling their lead volume, generating 62% more sales than the in-house team, attaining a 16x return on ad spend, and reducing the cost per lead by 99%!
After helping her daughter launch her first business, Storytime With Kiki, at the age of 10, Meg began hosting the FamilyPreneur Podcast: an interview-style podcast for parent entrepreneurs, raising entrepreneurial children.