(Member of the media/press? Click here!)
Simplify marketing strategies so busy parents can build profitable businesses without wasting time or money.
Empower a million FamilyPreneurs to redefine “balance” so that they’re spending previously unimagined amounts of time making happy memories with their families while managing their profitable businesses.
Family always comes first. My family is the reason why I ventured into entrepreneurship, and the motivation for doing everything that I do, which is why I am passionate about supporting other family-first businesses.
Empowerment through education and entrepreneurship. I am focused on empowering other parents through their entrepreneurial journey, and empowering our children to be the best versions of themselves.
Always have fun while pursuing our passions. This is one of the most important lessons that I've learned from my kids – it makes work feel less like work. It's also essential to allow breaks for fun that is unrelated to work, because self-care is important!
All people and perspectives are celebrated and respected. All complexions, races, genders, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, identities and expressions. We’ll always stand up and fight injustice anytime we see it.
Making a Difference Together. We give back and pay it forward. Whether it's money, time, or a voice… giving in any way, shape, or form… and involving the whole family in various forms of philanthropy.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Diversity is a reality, a resource, and a responsibility.
This statement is a living document. I acknowledge there is always more work I can do to strengthen my commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. I am committed to doing that work.
(1) What DEI Means To Me:
- Diversity – I welcome and celebrate all of our differences.
The definition of diversity is constantly evolving. My definition of diversity includes but is not limited to race, ethnicity, color, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, class, religion, disability, age, visa status, economic status, geographic location and language/linguistic ability.
- Equity – I ensure that each individual receives the support necessary for their success.
- Inclusion – I protect our space to ensure everyone feels safe, valued, and respected.
(2) Why DEI Matters to Me
- Diversity strengthens everything. Every idea, project, community – it’s all stronger when a variety of people from different races, cultures, genders, orientations, religions, nationalities, etc. are included.
- I am creating the world that I want our children to grow up in.
- It’s simply the right thing to do.
(3) How I Approach DEI
- I only collaborate with other progressive entrepreneurs/businesses who value DEI and are vocal about DEI in their personal lives and businesses.
- I am committed to honesty, vulnerability, and openness as I continue to work towards educating myself and my children towards becoming more inclusive.
- I am committed to speaking up when harmful information is shared online or in-person.
- I am committed to amplifying marginalized voices.
- I am committed to supporting causes that focus on dismantling systems of oppression.
- I offer free and low-cost access to training sessions and resources.
- All content is accessible via captioned video, audio, and transcriptions